Skip to main content
- Still time to qualify for the $1,000/$500 bonus payment from the state for getting back to work. Start your new job by Halloween (October 31, 2021), complete your 8 weeks of employment by the end of the year (December 31, 2021) and submit your application on your unemployment dashboard no later than December 31, 2021.
- Anyone filing for unemployment benefits in New Hampshire as of May 18, 2021 or later, returning to work and staying at work for at least 8 weeks will be eligible to apply for a free $1,000 BONUS for FULL-TIME WORK and $500 BONUS for PART-TIME WORK.
- Remember to come back to your unemployment dashboard after returning to work for 8 weeks to apply for the FREE $1,000/$500 BONUS from the State of New Hampshire.
- These payments are available on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis out of a new $10 million fund created by the State of New Hampshire.
- Apply after completing 8 weeks of employment by logging into your unemployment dashboard and following the instructions.
- Remember, you need to have been filing for unemployment benefits as of May 18th or later and then return to employment for at least eight (8) weeks in order to be eligible.
- Bonus Payments will be limited to people earning $25/hour or less.
- Part-time work must be at least 20 hours per week. Full-time work must be at least 37.5 hours per week.
- Remember to keep your PAY STUBS as they will be required to be uploaded when applying in order to verify eight (8) weeks of employment.